Coaching for Healers
Whether you’re new to your work or you’ve been at it for awhile, there are so many things that can be creating barriers to moving forward in working with more clients and in making more income. I believe that coaching enables you to avoid costly pitfalls in both loss of time, energy and money spent. By working one-one-one, we can address your unique needs.
Can you relate to any of these success blocks?
1. Feeling Personally Blocked
It’s a little – and maybe a lot – intimidating starting your own business. You will pour your own blood, sweat and tears into this endeavor.
The problem for many of us are the blocks and self-sabotage that show up in a number of ways such as limiting beliefs, past memories, or as other negative energies. I understand you, your business and how blocks to success get in your way. I’d like to help you overcome them.
2. Disconnection from a community who can be of help
Starting a business is hard work and takes considerable determination. What we do is fairly unique so you can’t just ask a neighbor for help or advice which means you just might feel all alone trying to figure it out on your own.
I know what that’s like. It was real work to get up and running in our businesses. And, I had a time or two when I wondered, “Can I do this?” My confidence plummeted while doubt and frustration crept in.
The answer was to connect with a community. I found help and support. My confidence went up while doubt and frustration plummeted. My business soared as a result!
Now, I’d like to be a part of your community!
3. Unsure how to leverage your time to get everything done
I understand that running your life, a family, your job AND staring a business can seem overwhelming. Where do you find the time?
There is a proven method to “creating” the time. However, it does take planning and discipline. I can help you “create” the time so you can work efficiently and feel more productive.
4. Not sure what to do next and when to hire help
Whenever doubt and uncertainty exists, a barrier to your success is present. We can work together to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, help you create a plan based on your vision, prioritize tasks, and provide the support and guidance to help you stay on track.
These are Just Symptoms…
These are just a few examples – and symptoms – of when you and your business are out of balance, and can be addressed with coaching and energy work. I understand the challenges you face because I’ve been where you are now. I ‘get’ you, I ‘get’ what you do and I can help!
Are You Ready
to Be Coached?
- Do you have a strong desire to help people improve the quality of their lives?
- Are you stuck not knowing what to do next?
- Do you have time and energy to do the work required?
- Are you willing and ready to be coached and guided on your healer journey?
If you said yes to all four questions, you are ready for coaching!
Topics we Might Cover
There are many areas we can focus on depending on your specific needs. This list gives you an idea about what topics we can work on together.
- Creating a strategy for moving forward
- Setting up services, charging and raising rates when appropriate.
- Installing systems that make working with your clients easier
- Analyzing and making recommendations for turning new consults into paying clients
- Support for difficult client situations
- Working with clients, creating client maintenance plans for client retention
- Aligning your business and marketing message to attract your ideal client
- Planning education marketing for your niche and ideal client
- Website planning for your first site or your next version
- Recommendations for branding and color schemes for your website and other marketing materials
- And much more…
“I Cannot Thank You Enough!
“I cannot thank you enough for the outstanding and in-depth content of this Take Flight course! It covered and addressed every conceivable question and concern I had, especially ones I would have never thought of to begin with. The resources you provide alone, are worth the price of the course. I am so grateful and so blessed to have found you!
The next step is to decide if one-on-one coaching is right for you. Using the Contact button below, complete the requested form and I will be in touch with you to schedule a time for us to speak.
Think of this Consultation as a discovery process. I’d like to get to know you and what your biggest challenges are. And, I’d love for you to get to know me as well so we can decide what the right next steps are.
Please know that I can only work with a limited number of coaching clients at one time so schedule your consultation today and we can decide how best to move forward.